At 23:00 p.m Friday, in the sixth month of the year 27th, our team of ten individuals from Saigon go to Rach Gia-Kien Giang.
Exactly at 6 o’clock, we met each other at Kien Giang station, and after that hired a motorcycle taxi to get to the express station, which is about fifteen km from that station.
Day to day, one can find just 1 train to Nam Du, which leaves at 8:15.
The ticket charge for a train to Nam Du is 220.000vnd/person. The train is indeed jam-packed that there is mostly not a single blank space. It takes about three traveling hours to reach Nam Du from Rach Gia.
After a few hrs of traveling on the sea, we finally arrived in Great island of Nam Du. A number of people live in this place. They mainly catch fish for income. It astonished me that nobody invited us to use motorbikes or accommodation.
After washing, having lunch, we have a sleep until 12:15, and stepped to the vessel station to go to the small island of Nam Du.
Not the same as the earlier cruise, this time I have obtained much knowledge such as paddling basket, capturing sea-chestnut, and especially fishing. On Dau island, there are plenty types of fishes that allows you to catch fishes regardless if you stand on the shore. All you need is to drop a fishing-rod, a flesh of sea food as baits. We captured about ten fishes after that continue to catch sea-chestnut to bbq for evening meal.
After go for fishing, paddling basket, enjoying coconut, we went to Ngang private island to have a savoury meal. Afterward, we journeyed around Ngang island to explore the locals’ life style. I had been badly shocked by so much junk in this place. Waste was almost everywhere. Additionally, the population on the island is incredibly dense, which resulted in me seriously feel so cramped.
At approximately 7:30 p.m, we were taken away to Dau island. As we go, we saw a sea fishing ship, and consequently paid money for lots of seafood.
The ship took us go back in the night time. The impression of moving in the dark sea was extremely unusual and in addition stressful. It caused me adore fishermen so much.
As we reached in Dau island, we began to build a campfire, steam crabs, cuttle-fishes, oysters. About the fish, we decided to grill them. I found it not only low-priced but importantly mouthwatering.
On the day we returned to our city, the outside weather was not good. As the day starts, the sun hid afer the dark cloud, which was the main cause that made us feel dispapointed not seeing the beginning of the day on the beach. We made a decision to sleep a little more. At 8:00 a.m, each one had a bowl of seafood noodle, then drank coconut and got on the boat Hon Lon to walk to the lighthouse.
We stepped on the huge island at 9:30. The express train from Hon Long to Rach Gia departed at 12:00. We simply conquer An Tinh mountain and then went back to not miss the train.

Nam Du is just one among a giant number of fantastic sites in vacation packages to Vietnam. On the other hand, you can discover lots of alluring vacation packages to Asia, for instant Myanmar travel packages and holidays to Vietnam Cambodia and Laos